Tuesday 24 December 2013

'Keep Calm and Write Stuff'

The final gift from my Advent Box from the very talented S... a framed and hand-made collage featuring the above slogan.

Excellent advice!

There are, as ever, too many pies and too few fingers.  I have a novel to edit, another at first draft which needs a lot of work, an idea for another in the sequence but with an edge to it that I'm sure will take me to some scary places... the possibility of radio work in the new year, a sequence of poems I want to write about modern dance (yes, really!) and so many other projects to keep me busy.

But today we had icing of Christmas Cake (it looks like Mark Nevin's song...) and will have mince pie making once the pastry has rested.

I envy pastry.

Have a wonderful Christmas everyone, and remember - Keep Calm, and Write Stuff.  Works for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment