Sunday 1 June 2014

Simple Pleasures...

I've mentioned before that lately I've been writing fan fiction instead of  'doing proper writing'.  But I'm really enjoying it.  I post on two rather different sites, and on one I can view my viewing stats by month, by day, by country, by chapter.

Today being 1st June, the stats are fresh, and I took a quick look. today, my story has been read by two people, one in Hungary and the other in the US. The Hungarian reader seems to be new; I've potted the course of each chapter being read, right up to 18... a new reader following the story through.  The US reader has looked at Chapter 10, so a returner, I think.

To put into context, last month this long serialisation had 3168 views from 777 readers. It's a little surprising, to say the least.

10 people have signed up for alerts so they're notified as soon as I add another chapter.

People are reading? Coming back? Wanting to know when there's more?  Is this a fan base I see starting...?

No comments:

Post a Comment