Sunday 23 March 2014

Birthday Blogging...

Hello.

Many of you will know it's my birthday today.  I'm 29 (again), which is no mean feat when you realise my son is 35 this year.

I'm having a lovely day, feeling very spoiled.  Terry has worked so hard to make the day special that he's tired himself out.

Many of the things he gave me reference 'Fallen', my WIP - a T shirt with an angel on the front and wings on the back; a pair of 'Ear-Wings':


Cinnamon-scented shower gel (not pictured)

And an Alpha-Omega necklace:


Not all my gifts were from Terry; my dear friends S and C also marked the day for me. As well as some toiletries, C found me a notebook, which she packed with a note, 'saw this and thought of you...'

S made me a lovely card and gave me a handbag with a hand-knitted tag:


So I'm feeling very well loved today - thank you to everyone who has contributed.

No comments:

Post a Comment